Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grade Matches Commences....

It's that time of the year again, and the NSW Grade Matches are starting in ernest.

I'll be playing for Norths in the U1600. Tonight, surprise, surprise, I'll be playing against the lads from Ryde Eastwood. Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to playing again. That's one of the thing about being members of 2 chess clubs. You end playing against the other club one of these days.

I doubt I'll win today but I'll try my best as I need to shake off the "rustiness" from being away from chess for too long.

A couple of updates.

The Manly Leagues Chess club is no more (no they've not decided to call themselves the Womanly Leagues Chess club either). Instead, they were forced to shift base camp to the suburb of Freshwater and is now called the Harbord Diggers Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment