Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chess Schedule

I've laid out the schedule for myself.

Henceforth, it shall be this:
Mon morn: Gym+college studies + 1 Chess diagram
Mon night: Endgame study+Computer analysis of my own game
Tue morn: College studies + 1 Chess diagram
Tue night: Chess book study
Wed morn: College studies + 1 Chess diagram
Wed night: Chess club
Thur morn: College studies + 1 Chess diagram
Thur night: Night college
Fri morn: Gym + chess opening studies + 1 Chess diagram
Fri night: Rest
Sat afternoon: College studies (2-5pm)
Sat night: Endgame study+Computer analysis of my own game
Sun night: Chess opening study

Chess tactics: Reinfeld's 1001 Winning Chess Sacrifices and Tactics
Chess program used for post mortem analysis: Fritz10
GM Chess book study: 100 Selected Games by M Botvinnik
Endgame studies: Karsten Muller's Endgame Studies Collection
Chess opening program: Chess Position Trainer

No doubt, I'll refine my schedule in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment